Call Us Today 800-241-8178
Vehicle Sales Agreement – Your Vespa
You can download and print the agreement HERE.
This Agreement will be mailed to you for signature, with the effective date of the online purchase. Our online purchases cannot be made without agreeing to this document.
THIS VEHICLE SALES AGREEMENT is made this ____ day of ____________, 2014, by and among Europe Imported LLC (New York facility number: 7116773) of 92 Hunter Street, Ossining, NY 10562 (hereinafter known as “Seller”) and ______________, of ____________________ (hereinafter known as “Buyer”). Buyer and Seller shall collectively be known herein as “the Parties”.
WHEREAS, Seller desires to sell the vehicle described below, known herein as the “Acquired Vehicle”, under the terms and conditions set forth below;
WHEREAS, Buyer desires to purchase the Acquired Vehicle offered for sale by Seller under the terms and conditions set forth below; and, therefore,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IN CONSIDERATION of the mutual promises and other valuable consideration exchanged by the Parties as set forth herein, the Parties, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
A. Description of Acquired Vehicle
- Body Type:
- Body color:
- Vehicle Information Number (“VIN”):
1. Purchase price.The total purchase price to be paid by Buyer to Seller for the Acquired Vehicle is ______________________________ dollars ($_______) (U.S.) (hereinafter “Purchase Price”) consisting of the following components:
I. Down payment: $_______(Due to Seller on or before execution of this agreement)
II. Payment due at delivery: $______
The “payment due at delivery” are to be made by Buyer to Seller in cash, by certified check, or through another instrument acceptable to Seller. Buyer must obtain prior written consent from Seller for use of a noncertified check in payment of the Purchase Price prior to purchase.
C. Delivery of Acquired Vehicle and Conveyance of Title
1. Delivery of Acquired Vehicle.Seller shall deliver the Acquired Vehicle, and Buyer shall take possession of same, at Seller’s premises (either in person or through a third party) on or before __________ (“Delivery Date”). If delivery is to be made at a date after the execution of this contract, it is Seller’s duty to ensure that the Acquired Vehicle is delivered in the same condition as when last inspected by the Buyer (or, if no Buyer inspection, the execution date of this agreement). It is Buyer’s duty, either in person or through a third party to appear at Seller’s premises during standard business hours on or before the Delivery Date to remove the Acquired Vehicle from Seller’s premises. However, if Buyer fails to appear at Seller’s premises on or before the Delivery Date to accept possession of the Acquired Vehicle, then risk of loss passes to the Buyer on the Delivery Date.
2. Conveyance of Title.Seller shall convey title to Buyer upon delivery of the vehicle to Buyer. Seller shall perfect a lien on title in favor of Seller, and dischargeable upon payment in full for the vehicle. Seller agrees and covenants to execute all documents presented by Buyer which are necessary to finalize transfer of title and registration upon the Acquired Vehicle to Buyer.
D. Representations, Warranties, and Disclosures
- Warranties. Prior to, or at the time of the execution of the Agreement, Seller provided Buyer a copy of Seller’s Warranty. Buyer agrees that the Warranty, incorporated by reference this Agreement, is the only limited warranty offered by Seller of the Vehicle, and Buyer and Seller agree to the terms contained therein.
Return Policy: Seller will not accept return of this vehicle or refund any portion of the price of this vehicle for any reason whatsoever. Buyer acknowledges that all sales are final, and that Buyer is not entitled to any refunds from Seller. Seller agrees that his or her sole recourse against Buyer for any failure of a covered component is set forth in the terms of the Warranty.
- Odometer declaration.Seller hereby states that the odometer in the Acquired Vehicle now reads __________miles and to the best of Seller’s knowledge it reflects the actual mileage of the vehicle described herein.
- Buyer Representation The individual signing this agreement on behalf of Buyer hereby represents to Seller that he or she has the power and authority to do so on behalf of Buyer.
- Buyer hereby understands and acknowledges that the inherent nature of the vehicle is vintage and that the original vespa engine and gearbox is not newly replaced but refurbished up to a fully functional and running shape.
E. Buyer’s Responsibilities
- Insurance and tags: Buyer acknowledges that unless prohibited by applicable law, any insurance coverage, license, tags, plates or registration maintained by Seller on the Acquired Vehicle shall be canceled upon delivery of the Acquired Vehicle to, and the acceptance of, by Buyer.
- Registration: Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not responsible for perfecting Buyer’s title in this vehicle, including, but not limited to, titling and registering this vehicle in the State of Buyer’s residence or the State where Buyer will keep this vehicle. Buyer agrees to hold Seller harmless for any matters related to registering and titling this vehicle in any State, and agrees that if the Buyer cannot register and/or title this vehicle in a State, Buyer is not entitled to any relief from Seller, including, but not limited to, refund of a portion or all of the price of this vehicle.
F. Continuation and Representations and Warranties. All representations and warranties contained in this Agreement (if any) shall continue in full force and effect after execution of this agreement. If either party later learns that a warranty or representation that it made is untrue, it is under a duty to promptly disclose this information to the other party in writing. No representation or warranty contained herein shall be deemed to have been waived or impaired by any investigation made by or knowledge of the other party to this Agreement.
G. Indemnification of Attorneys Fees and out-of-pocket costs. Should any party materially breach this agreement (including representations and warranties made to the other side), the non-breaching party shall be indemnified by the breaching party for its reasonable attorneys fees and out-of-pocket costs which in any way relate to, or were precipitated by, the breach of this contract (including the breach of representations or warranties). This provision shall not limit in any way the remedies either party may have otherwise possessed in law or equity relative to a breach of this contract. The term “out-of-pocket costs”, as used in this contract, shall not include lost profits.
H. Integration. This Agreement, including the attachments mentioned in the body as incorporated by reference, sets forth the entire agreement between the Parties with regard to the subject matter hereof. All prior agreements, representations and warranties, express or implied, oral or written, with respect to the subject matter hereof, are hereby superseded by this agreement. This is an integrated agreement.
I. Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be void, invalid, or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from the remainder of this Agreement so as not to cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the remainder of this Agreement. All remaining provisions of this Agreement shall then continue in full force and effect. If any provision shall be deemed invalid due to its scope or breadth, such provision shall be deemed valid to the extent of the scope and breadth permitted by law.
J. Modification. Except as otherwise provided in this document, this agreement may be modified, superseded, or voided only upon the written and signed agreement of the Parties. Further, the physical destruction or loss of this document shall not be construed as a modification or termination of the agreement contained herein.
K. Acknowledgments. Each party acknowledges that he or she has had an adequate opportunity to read and study this Agreement, to consider it, to consult with attorneys if he or she has so desired.
L. Exclusive Jurisdiction for Suit in Case of Breach. The Parties, by entering into this agreement, submit to jurisdiction in Westchester County, New York for adjudication of any disputes and/or claims between the parties under this agreement. Furthermore, the parties hereby agree that the courts of Westchester County, New York shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes between the parties relative to this agreement, whether said disputes sound in contract, tort, or other areas of the law.
M. State Law. This Agreement shall be interpreted under, and governed by, the laws of the state of New York.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF and acknowledging acceptance and agreement of the foregoing, Seller and Buyer affix their signatures hereto.